Yarie

Earth.Water.Fire.Wind. These are just the few words we decided to tell you, but more awaits as you discover hidden caves, treasure chests and more. Make a ninja off of Naruto if you wish, or if you prefer the Avatar make a water bender. If you are not int

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Masato Chitose

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~*Sakura/Sam*~
Hippyz

PostSubject: Masato Chitose   Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:36 am

Name: Masato Chitose

Angel: Death & Dark Fire

Power: The eyes (gives the power to kill anyone that he wants just buy seeing there face) Super Strangth & The Dark Fire Sieth that has the power to destroy towns with one blow given to him buy the Death King him self & controls his own army of the died.

About him: his name (Mamosuke:Protect) (Chitose: Thousand years) He is one of the dead & cares for no one but his little sister (Hikari: light)(Egao: smiling face) & (Kaiyo: forgiveness) (Chihomi: a hundred thousand beauties or a thousand protect or beauty) The way he died is one day him & his sister was walking down the road in town when a guy that was robbing a store near day shot at Hikari & he jumped in the way to save her but at the cost of his own life. he was about to be at heavens gates when the Death King called out to him & said "you are a really bad brother just leaving your sister with no family or friends she will die in less than a week" & Mamosuke said "what can i do i gave my life for her's" Death King said that if he worked for him as a Death Angel that he would keep her safe for the rest of her life & just like that he said yes & the deal was made he was to work of the Death King for a thousand years.

This is him:

Last edited by ~*Sakura/Sam*~ on Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~*Sakura/Sam*~
Hippyz

PostSubject: a happy ending   Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:48 am

This is Masato Chitose when he was forgiven & turn into an angel of light Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Masato Chitose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yarie :: Role Play :: Characters-